Why we collect your data.
We have two purposes for processing your personal data:
- To sell our products to you and carry out any logistics for delivery or return of goods. This purpose allows 10 to 10 to lawfully process your data for legitimate interests (GDPR 6F) and our legal obligations to your country’s tax and revenue authorities.
- To inspire,engage and inform you of our services, products and exclusive offers. This purpose allows 10 to 10 to seek your consent to process your data for communication, education and marketing purposes (GDPR 1). Without your explicit consent, 10 to 10 will not process your data for this purpose.
How and what personal data do we collect.
We collect the following data during checkout:
- Full Name
- Billing Adress & Sending Adress
- Contact number
- email adress
- Credit card/ Payment details are all encrypted and not held by us
- Previous 10 to 10 purchase history
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your orders and provide our services to you. When you purchase from us, or seek advice, we use your information to perform our services in relation to your purchase or enquiry, for example to provide you with product.
- To communicate with you and manage our relationship with you. Occasionally we may need to contact you by email and/or telephone for administrative or operational reasons, for example in order to send you confirmation of your purchases and your payments, to notify you when backordered products are available.
Please be aware that these communications are not made for marketing purposes and as such, you will continue to receive them even if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications.
We will also use your personal data if we contact you after you have sent us a request, filled in a web-form through our website or contacted us on social media.
We will use the communications you exchange with us and the feedback you may provide in order to manage our relationship with you as our customer and to improve our services and experiences for customers
If you are in the process of making a purchase under your account and you leave our website before your order has been placed, we may contact you in order to help you easily complete your purchase.
- To inform you about our news and offers that you may like.We may send you marketing communications, if you have indicated that you are happy to receive these, for example when you filled in our sign up form you explicitly agree to receive such communications. You can also request us to send you marketing communications through managing your preferences in your account.
If you are happy to receive marketing communications, we will provide you with news from us such as new products that you may be interested in or services that you may like.
Please note that we do not share your contact details and other personal data with other companies for marketing purposes, unless we have obtained your consent to do so.
You can choose to opt out from receiving marketing communications at any time, by clicking on the relevant unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing related email you may receive from us.
- To improve our services, fulfil our administrative purposes and protect our business interests. The business purposes for which we will use your information include accounting, billing and audit, credit or other payment card verification, fraud screening, security and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development.
- To comply with our legal obligations,for example, our obligation to provide your information to local police agencies.
How we protect your data.
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites and apps using ‘https’ technology.
Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data such as payment card information (which we do not hold) is secured and tokenized to ensure it is protected.
Your consent will be an explicit action from 25th May 2018.
As 10 to 10 believes in good practice we do not, and never have, used defaulted opt-in checkboxes. If you would like to receive marketing communications from 10 to 10 you will need to sign up to our newsletter and complete the two step verification. This is done to protect your email address from been falsely entered. Once you have received and followed the instructions from the verification email you will receive a -10% discount code applicable to your first 10 to 10 purchase.
We will not include your personal data for communication and marketing purposes where you have asked only for a transactional email (receipts, proof of delivery etc…).
We will keep your given consent on file for a period of up to 7 years from the last change before checking if your consent is still valid. We will not contact you if you have withdrawn consent, but you can grant or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Requesting access to your personal data.
You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you. This could include purchase information relating to products and services.
Read up on more information regarding GDPR and your rights here